Over the past few years, iCM has been gaining a lot of popularity in the DDA (I/DD) industry, specifically with organizations that want to keep up with technology trends.
Here are some of the reasons why:
- There are absolutely no setup costs. We have streamlined the end-to-end implementation and on-boarding in a manner that makes it incredibly seamless and straightforward. We do not charge anything for implementing the software. In fact, even our software customizations and pharmacy integrations are done free of charge.
- There is no training cost. Organizations can get their entire staff trained onto the iCM platform. Training is free for new and existing staff members and is conducted in the form of face-to-face training, online sessions, and video/webinar resources. We provide ongoing training as well (after the initial implementation is done) as part of our continuing education program, which is complimentary for our clients.
- We have a simple pricing model. We only charge based on the number of individuals you support. Switching to a meaningful software system with advanced management tools doesn’t mean that it should break your bank. It just means that you should get the most out of the system that you’re using. Our flat-rate monthly pricing of $15 per individual served is designed to meet the needs of organizations of all sizes, big or small.
- We’ve made the transition process incredibly seamless. Through a step-by-step guided implementation process, our dedicated support team will work with you until you are completely comfortable with your processes. You will not have to worry about transition costs, training issues or set-up confusions.
- We offer a powerful and packed platform. With 30+ modules designed for facilitating the day-to-day operations of your organization, we’ve ensured that you have everything that you need in one easy-to-use software. With iCM you’ll get one platform for all points of connections. Your entire team can focus on what matters most: providing exceptional support and services to the people you serve. With this, you can stay organized and on the same page, wherever you are.
- Our system is easy for non-technical staff members to get the hang of. The simplicity of the system is such that all of your Direct Support Professionals will be able to learn how to use it quite quickly. With all of our current clients, staff system adoption and acceptance are at its peak.
If you’re interested in going paperless and digital (or you want to switch a simpler software), feel free to contact us at any time for a consultation.