Software Implementation Manager - Remote Position
**DDA/iDD experience Required: Must be in Maryland and have at-least 2-3 years of experience in working with an organization supporting people with developmental disabilities. **
In the role of an Implementation Manager you are responsible for on-boarding new clients and working with existing clients to ensure that all of their requirements are being met, and that the client has all the information and training to gainfully use the system. The Implementation Manager will be engaged to provide assistance during the product sales process but will take the lead and manage the overall implementation and relationship with the clients after the sale.
Here’re some of the job responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing the entire iCareManager software delivery process at the client site
- Responsible for client’s on-boarding/training process using implementation project plan/online tools. Implementation includes
- Managing the implementation plan
- Scheduling, assisting and conducting trainings – online and face to face
- Providing Support during the onboarding process
- Serve as a Main POC during the process and Troubleshoot technical issues via phone & email
- Gather Requirements, document and open tickets and test requirements
- Test issues and follow up with clients.
- Attend and lead face-to-face or conference call meetings with potential or new clients in order to gather information on client needs and client infrastructure.
- Gather and analyze requirements for any new features and modules (including any new forms or tools etc.), research and create mockups as needed, open tickets in Jira with a detailed explanation for the development team.
- Explain the project goals and milestones throughout the implementation process
- Manage and complete projects from the beginning to the end of the implementation lifecycle for all accounts.
- Test new modules as per client’s requirement. Notify and train client as needed once the testing is completed in production.
- Train & configure software to fit the client’s business needs
- Identify and recommend product customizations, enhancements, and/or workarounds to the development team to enhance client’s experience.
- Train users on new features using online training webinars, demos, training videos or face-to-face meetings.
- Serve as the dedicated point of contact for clients
- Calendar, initiate and manage weekly, monthly or quarterly meetings/calls with clients and developers.
- Assist with Jira/Helpscout tickets monitoring to ensure accurate response time to clients.
- Must remain current on all DDA/IDD/ALF requirements nationwide.
- Identifies and executes on opportunities for improvement in processes and technology
- Engages with user community through various avenues such as monthly webinars and maintaining updates in the virtual user community
- Creates/improves help documentation
- Produces videos to explain modules to customers
- Sales and Marketing – Assist with Trade shows, Presentations & Demos
- Business Development – Networking and looking for opportunities for iCM
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilities to research and determine appropriate actions.
- Excellent verbal and written communications by phone or email with clients and partners.
- The ability to anticipate client needs, offer solutions, troubleshoots, and provide resolution in a timely manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills varying with technical and communication skills that promote strong working relationships (internally and externally).
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to multi-task and establish effective priorities.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
Experience and Qualifications:
- DDA/IDD (Organization supporting developmental disabilities) experience required – Minimum of 2 years of work experience as an admin or project manager position preferred.
- An amazing attitude
- Excellent analytical ability to pinpoint problems
- Past experience in Technical Support for a software product preferred
- Must be able to work remotely and without any supervision
- Excellent communication skills — verbal and written
- Project management skills preferred
- Assisted Living, Adult Day, Nursing Home experience preferred
Job Type: Full-time Benefits: 401k & Medical Work From: Its a Remote Position